Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Make A Donation

Since 1994, Susan G. Komen® Northeast Ohio has made a great impact in our community toward the fight to end breast cancer forever.

Up to 75% of the money raised through Komen Northeast Ohio funds programs in the local community, helping people access education, outreach, screening and treatment, and support programs. The remaining 25% helps fund the Susan G. Komen National Research Grant Program. In the past 20 years, Komen Northeast Ohio has provided more than $13 million in grants to 50 local organizations and more than $5 million to the Komen National Grants program.

It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering and delivering the cures. On behalf of the women and men who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we'll put your contribution to good use.

Donate Online

Make checks payable to Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio

Mail to:   
Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio
26210 Emery Rd., Suite 307
Cleveland, OH 44128

Telephone:
216.292.CURE (2873)

We accept Visa and MasterCard.

Review the Donor's Bill of Rights and Komen Northeast Ohio Annual Report.


Please begin today by making a donation toward a tomorrow free from breast cancer.