How does a 5K Race make a huge impact on the global movement to end breast cancer forever? Through the fundraising efforts of every participant.
Help us celebrate Komen Northeast Ohio's 20th Anniversary by taking the MetroHealth 20/20 Anniversay Challenge and asking 20 people to donate $20 or more to support in the fight against breast cancer.
Be a part of the MetroHealth 20/20 Anniversary Challenge
Ask 20 people to donate $20 or more and raise $400 for the Race for the Cure. Challenge yourself and your friends to donate $20, $30 or more to see how quickly you can meet or beat your fundraising goal! Jump-start your fundraising by making a donation to yourself, then ask others to join you in the fight to save lives.
If each Race participant completes the MetroHealth 20/20 Anniversary Challenge and raises $400, more than $4 million would be raised to help end breast cancer forever. Up to 75 percent of your donations help support women and men in our community impacted by breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent helps fund Komen’s National Research Grant Program. Go the extra mile in 2013 and be a part of the MetroHealth 20/20 Anniverasy Challenge.
Pledges can be mailed to the Komen office:
Komen Northeast Ohio
26210 Emery Road, Suite 307
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
How does a 5K Race make a huge impact on the global movement to end breast cancer forever?
Through the fundraising efforts of every participant. You don’t need to be a fundraising expert to be successful at it – you just need the desire to stand up to breast cancer and make a difference. Thanks to people like you, in 2012 the Komen Northeast Ohio Affiliate was able to fund nearly $1 million for education, screening and treatment services in the 22 counties of Northeast Ohio. This year we’re aiming even higher!
Fundraising is easy with online fundraising tools! When you registered for the Race you automatically received your own fundraising website which can be personalized. Start now by logging in, and encouraging everyone you know to visit your site, see what you are doing in the fight against breast cancer and make a donation on your behalf. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stays right here in the local community! The remaining income goes to the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grants Program to fund research.
Komen Northeast Ohio Mobile App
Download our FREE mobile app to access your Participant Center on the go.
You can log in with your Race username and password, making it possible to
send emails, text messages, Tweets and Facebook updates!